Thursday, March 18, 2010

WOOHOO! Papers Completed!!
Recommendation SUBMITTED TO BRANCH PRESIDENT...

few more steps to take then SUBMIT TO CHURCH HEADQUARTERS! SLC!!
Can't stop smiling...Wow This is the Furtherest I have ever gone...How this Journey has just begun...

I finished work late tonight being a Thursday you have Late Night Shopping (Boy these days are tough) and finished at 10.30pm. Was anxious to get home and to upload my photo properly and submit...I opened up the Netbook straight away...Got Online...Signed into the Missionary Recommendation System...Checked everything...I started getting all figity just double checking, starting to make noises and get all excited, My roomate threw me funny stares and she was on her Laptop across from me...the feelings of the weight of this sacred calling kept flashing in my mind...Checked everything and like YES! ALL CORRECT! then read the privacy statement...and then the unavailable SUBMIT BUTTON came available...I checked the list up and down...Then...clicked submit!...:)

Funny how the first few words that come out of my mouth after that was..."It's done!" amazing..I just recalled atonement and the crucifixtion...and how the Savior said in John 19: 29 "It is finished; and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost"

For a few good seconds perhaps minutes My body relaxed, My mind pulled back abit and My mind cleared the Stage of Thoughts...Just for a minute...I thought "It's done!"

Then I realized...HOLD UP! I havent even gone yet...I havent even started...no time to rest...time to get back onto it!...Time to make things happen...Time to auto focus on those Important Priorities...The fight isn't over yet...
It just upped another Level...

No comments:

Post a Comment