Wednesday, March 17, 2010

This is Me

Amazing how time works...





Nearly 5 years ago, I found Truth. Or shall I say Truth found me? I found out there was a God. There was a Jesus Christ. He really did walk the earth. He atoned for me. He organized his Church while on the earth. Thousands of years later that Church was restored. With that the Windows of Heaven were reopened to the boy Joseph Smith. Who later became one of the Lords Prophets. We have the Book of Mormon Another Testament of Jesus Christ. It compliments the Bible as the Bible compliments the Book of Mormon...


Later that year, I decided I was going to serve a Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints...


Only mid last year was it confirmed to me that I was meant to serve a Mission...


Since then everything has been put into that thought...


Today I have never felt so close to putting in my papers than ever before...

No comments:

Post a Comment