Saturday, February 12, 2011

46 days to go!!!

Life seems like a blurr! Life is sooo hectic! Yesterday we had Stake Conference. What an amazing sight! and Feeling. Oh so I'm apart of the Redcliffe Choir! We sang magnificantly! Goodness there is power in music! So as I sat there listening to the Leadership Training thinking about my calling. How I can help my YSA feel of the spirit more. Near end of the Broadcast it hit me! It finally hit me! This is why I have my calling. To help me prepare for my Mission. I love my YSA. Last night after the session our YSA decided to have a JAM SESH here at Suttons Beach, Redcliffe. I will totally miss them. My uttermost desire for them is to be happy in living the principles of the Gospel. I want them to feel of the Love that the Savior has for them. I want them to better their lives so they can feel the full effects of the blessings that we recieve when we strive to live the gospel.




Redcliffe YSA is amazing!

Redcliffe Choir is magnificent!

Sister Missionaries Rock!

My Family is awesome!



These days have gone by sooo quickly, next thing you know I'll be gone already! Finally is all I can say. It has been soooo long! And now its all happening. I am grateful for this opportunity I have to serve the Lord.

John 13: 34-35 "A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my desciples, if ye have love one to another"

No comments:

Post a Comment